Entering this home through the well-manicured front garden you are greeted by an abundance of natural light that spills through the kitchen windows, creating a bright, clean space. • Large formal lounge with a bar as you walk in the house • The open plan kitchen with breakfast bar situated between lounge & dining area, with dishwasher • Spacious lounge & dining with AC • 4 Good sized bedrooms with fans & built in wardrobes • Main bedroom with AC & Ensuite • 5th room as study/office or another bedroom • Family bathroom with a shower & bath • Separate toilet • The formal dining room leads out into the alfresco outdoor entertaining area • Fully fenced back yard • Double remote garage • Lockable side access to allow space for trailer/boat access •
• 4 Spacious Bedrooms All With Built In’s, Plus Study/5the Bedroom
• Master Bedroom With Ensuite, WIR And Split System Air- Conditioning For That Extra Comfort
• Open Plan Family Living Areas With Split System Air-Conditioned
• Spacious Formal Lounge and Dining With Bar Area
• Spacious Kitchen With Quality Appliances And With Walk In Pantry.
• Family Living Opens Out Covered Entertainment Area Perfect For Those Family Gatherings
• Fans Throughout All Bedrooms
• Landscaped Gardens And Grounds
• Lockable Side Access Ideal For You Boat Or Van
• Double Garage With Remote Access Plus Separate Garden Shed
• Secure Fencing Ideal For Kids And The Pet Lovers On This Large 854sqm Block
This property is situated in a family friendly neighbourhood & surrounded by quality homes, with walking distance to Albany Creek State High, short drive to Albany Creek primary & All Saints Parish School. On inspection you will appreciate what this beautiful home has to offer. Currently Rented till 10th March 2021.
This property is being sold “For Sale Now” without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.