This wonderful family home has been blessed with memories for decades and now invites a new generation to grace its rooms and hallways with their own finishing touches. Situated in a quiet leafy street on a generous 620sqm of land, 15 Kirkham Street is one of those marvellous opportunities for a home owner or investor to locate and reap the rewards of a suburb undergoing transformation. Many Geebung properties are situated on generous sized blocks of land with wide nature strips out front, giving the district a spacious open feel. The streets, roads and terraces accommodate local neighbourhood residents with ease which provide plenty of parking space when required.
15 Kirkham street has on offer:-
* Three bedrooms all with ceiling fans for that added comfort.
* Gleaming polished timber floors in lounge and walk way areas for easy cleaning.
* Enjoy the air conditioning comfort in lounge,kitchen and meals area while watching TV or
* Internal laundry for convenience along with plenty of cupboard space for storage.
* Secure lock up parking along with plenty of storage space.
* Fabulous yard space for children and pets.
* Ever so handy to Geebung Rail Station and Bus transport. Children can walk to either
Geebung State School or St Kevin’s Primary School. Parkland, Playground and Walkways in
Short stroll to Geebung RSL Club and Local Shopping Precinct and close proximity to
Chermside Shopping Centre, just a short drive away.
* Enjoy the photos and we look forward to seeing you at our first open this Saturday 11:15
to 11:45am, 12th of October.