Great opportunity here to acquire a property in the Zillmere precinct close to so many amenities at an affordable price. Have a good look at the photos and you will see the home has great street appeal along with the opportunity to improve and decorate to the new Owners taste. The tenants have just recently vacated and they had been paying $310.00 per week in rent. The Owners have replaced the roof and guttering in recent times, apply some TLC and you will have a great property to reside in or add to your portfolio.
45 Dunsford Street offers:-
* Three good sized bedrooms.
* Large eat-in kitchen area for the growing family.
* Gorgeous timber floors that would polish up a treat.
* Fully fenced grounds and garden on 602 sqm of land.
* Side access for trailer, boat or extra vehicles.
Walk to Zillmere rail station and local shops, Aspley high school and Zillmere state school are just a short stroll, Chermside shopping centre and Taigum shopping centre are all close by.